ABOUT ME!@!

Name: Lim Kay Yong
Alias: liGhtwinGer x Chikalongtong

My Beliefs

True peaces comes along when the power of love is greater than the love of power

Nothing is born good nor evil, we are formed by what we see and experience

The "World" is shaped by how you would imaged it to be

The greatest people on earth are the ones who created "Language"

War separate not a Man with his Women,But a Country from the World


Past Posts

The Third Revolution


Answer


TagTagTag!@!



Twitter + Twiteer
MUSIC x,x


LINKS!@!
Outram Secondary School
Outram Npcc Website


Billy
Cynthia
Denise
Fiona
Gabrielle
Hong Ling
Jian Zhong
KiSa
Mahorela
Tiffany
WeiTing
Yeehong
ARCHIVES
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
Credits
nikz
blogskins
blogger

Counted x,x
Free Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter
New BackgroundxNew SongxNewNew


New Song
Nada Sou Sou(Jap)

RomajiEnglish

Furui arubamu mekuri 
Arigatou tte tsubuyaita 
Itsumo itsumo mune no naka 
Hagemashite kureru hito yo 
Hare wataru hi mo ame no hi mo 
Ukabu ano egao 
Omoide tooku asetemo 
Omokage sagashite 
Yomigaeru hi wa nada sou sou 

Ichibanboshi ni inoru 
Sore ga watashi no kuse ni nari 
Yuugure ni miageru sora 
Kokoro ippai anata sagasu 
Kanashimi ni mo yorokobi ni mo 
Omou ano egao 
Anata no basho kara watashi ga 
Mietara kitto itsuka 
Aeru to shinji ikite yuku 

Hare wataru hi mo ame no hi mo 
Ukabu ano egao 
Omoide tooku asetemo 
Samishikute koishikute 
Kimi e no omoi nada sou sou 
Aitakute aitakute 
Kimi e no omoi nada sou sou

I flipped through the old photo album 
And murmured "thank you" 
You're always, always in my heart 
Encouraging me 
On sunny days and rainy days 
I see your smile 
Even when the memories are distant and faded 
I search for the vestiges 
And when they come flooding back, my tears spill down 

I wish on the first star of the night 
That's become my habit 
Whenever I look up at the twilight sky 
I search for you with all my heart 
In sorrow and in joy 
I think of that smile 
If you can see me 
From where you are 
Then I can live, believing we'll meet again someday 

On sunny days and rainy days 
I see your smile 
Even when the memories are distant and faded 
Lonely, nostalgic 
My love for you, tears spill down 
I miss you, I miss you 
My love for you, tears spill down

陪你看日出
 雨的气息 是回家的小路
转 路上有我 追着你的脚步
自 旧相片保存着昨天的温度
音 你抱着我 就像温暖的大树
魁  
网 雨下了走好路 这句话我记住
i 风再大吹不走嘱咐
n 雨过了就有路 像那年看日出
k 你牵着我 穿过了雾
u 教我看希望就在黑夜的尽处
i  
· 哭过的眼看岁月 更清楚
c 想一个人闪着泪光是一种幸福
o 又回到我离开家的下午
m 你送着我 满天叶子都在飞舞
 
  虽然一个人 我并不孤独
  在心中你陪我看每一个日出




kay yong || Thursday, August 14, 2008 || 1:53 PM