|
| |
|
On my first day home
|
AHA!
Guess what happens once i reached home.
FIRST THING: MY SHIT COULDNT GET THROUGH THE FLUSH AT ONE GO. HAD TO FLUSH TO TIMES TO GET MY SHIT FLUSHED
SECOND: The flooring is so nice that i slipped and fall while bathing
THIRD: My Desktop became CHINESE
OMG.... well bascially nothing really much changed for my house... EXCEPT... NOTICING THE CARTON OF MILO PACKETS
I unpacked all my things later on... and POOF... I FORGOT TO DISTRUBUTE OUT THE TIBITS... had to finished them x,x!
One thing i am very proud of when i went to buy lunch today...
I DIDNT USE THE TRAFFIC LIGHT
looked at the cars...and went... o well...peeped at the traffic light for a little :P
GUESS wHAT... i am getting so CHINESE... after eating... i took a break and then a nap!!!! AN AFTERNOON NAP... before waking up and posting this.
|
|
|
| |
|