|
| |
|
THE ALL EVIL HONGLING
|
WOOOOOOO... .tuesday was like... "DRUG DAY" whole day was just slacking in front of my com... playing sleeping eating playing sleeping and playing again... before i finally go to work...
Wednesday... Went Gym early in the morning, with Jonathan, Alvin and 2 other guy.... then work out work out... after that went to Far East to settle some stuffs... **sounds serious huh...** then after tt went down to Plaza Sing to meet Mr. Samuel... Was so paisei... keep delaying the time that we have to meet.... from 1pm...to 3pm... then to 3.30pm... after chit chatting... went back home... and then SLEEP...and woke up ...for DINNER... ate outside...
During all the time inbetween the activities...so i have been messaging yong chuan about some issues...and he so happily reply me back while he is in batam... and he replied the same message 4 times " you all choose the time... hahaha" HA.HA.HA... he is as equally dead as me when the bill comes next month....
THEN WENT baCK HOME... I DID THE WORST THING I COULD EVER DO IN MY LIFE...
I LURED HONGLING's INNER SELF OUT
It is so evil that I will say what she has done
I WITNESSED HER EVIL SIDE..it was... very scary....Labels: EVIL
|
|
|
| |
|