|
| |
|
Did i mention?
|
Did i mention that i was god damn sian on Friday? WHY?!?!?
My laptop software crashed because I took out the battery while the power switch is off and while its still booting up.
It ruined my plans for the whole day... I planned to collect pay and then go work... in the end had to stay at home the whole time to fix it.
Did i mention that i was god damn happy on Saturday? (even though it was a busy day,real packed..) WHY?!?!?
Early in the morning I woke up and went gym
Right after gym, got home bathed... settled some npnp stuffs... and went out
Went out to Central, to take photographs of Cosplay, which I then realise, my photography skills sucks
After that went to have dinner... which took away so many of my "first times"
Finally, I finally got my .hack// Trilogy... It was the last disc lo...
Saturday is just my lucky day~ The best day too~Labels: First time
|
|
|
| |
|