ABOUT ME!@!

Name: Lim Kay Yong
Alias: liGhtwinGer x Chikalongtong

My Beliefs

True peaces comes along when the power of love is greater than the love of power

Nothing is born good nor evil, we are formed by what we see and experience

The "World" is shaped by how you would imaged it to be

The greatest people on earth are the ones who created "Language"

War separate not a Man with his Women,But a Country from the World


Past Posts

The Third Revolution


Answer


TagTagTag!@!



Twitter + Twiteer
MUSIC x,x


LINKS!@!
Outram Secondary School
Outram Npcc Website


Billy
Cynthia
Denise
Fiona
Gabrielle
Hong Ling
Jian Zhong
KiSa
Mahorela
Tiffany
WeiTing
Yeehong
ARCHIVES
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
Credits
nikz
blogskins
blogger

Counted x,x
Free Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter
poor little CI GOH JIAN ZHONG

Wan to hear about what are the happenings with him?
Heres your chance 
This post has been greatly insipired by Jonathan who gave this statement yesterday - "Wa Jian Zhong Mei Chi Wu Yuan Wu Gu Bei Ni Ma." Meaning in english "Wa, Jian Zhong always get scolded by you for no good reason one" 

Part 1

So friday... After S&W... Went over to library to find Jonathan Hongling and Weiting... Took a nap and then went over to find Jian Zhong (JZ)... Gave him a call and he told me he is at OURSPACE@72.. so I happily walk to OURSPACE@72 and walk 2 ROUNDS trying to find him... and WOOOOO I took out my handphone and saw a message from JZ which says " Meet at the Bus stop " 

Being Super sian... i gave him a call again (note that all conversation are after simple translation from mandrian)
Me: Where are u now?
JZ: I at canteen one now, u wan go bus stop wait for me?
Me: I at OURSPACE, I walk down will walk pass canteen... wait for me awhile
JZ: You go bus stop bah...
Me: Aiya Wait for me awhile I will reach...walking over already
Jz: Ok lo..

So walked over to canteen.... tried to find him for a while... but couldnt find him.. so went to the toilet first... then after tt... i walked also TWO ROUNDS around the canteen... and again... i COULDNT find him... so called him again... and

Me: Where are you?
JZ: I at bus stop already, where you?
Me: Wa lao... I at canteen la.. you tell me you will wait at canteen...
JZ: ( I forgot what he say )
Me: Nvm... I go bus stop now..

So as I was walking the bridge... Happily... and nothing to do.. just keep on staring the few people walking in front of me for no reason... UNTIL I TURN LEFT!! 
FREAK 75... Chiong choing chiong... faster run to bus stop

So we reached the bus stop... where we need to alight and change bus to go to Bukit Merah(BM). So at that bus stop... we only had 2 bus that we can take to reach BM... So as one bus which cannot go there arrives JZ Suggested that... "why not we take this bus for one bus stop... because the next bus stop got THREE bus which can go over to BM".. Then ok lo... we just took that bus.. Just when we aboard the bus... we saw Bus 16(which goes to BM) BEHIND the bus that we took. OMG OMG OMG...After alighting need to chiong and take the bus behind or else jialat.............................


















If many of you at this point of time think that we missed 16.... SORRY! We arent that loser :P
somehow... 16 got stuck halfway... and after we alight our bus...we still had the time to chit chat while waiting for it. Then we safely reached BM

End of Part 1 of 3

Part 2 

This incident happened afew months back... When I was a CI already and JZ still was not.
So... The night before someday... someday where I happened to have to go back Outram NPCC the next day... So he msn-ed me the night before and asked me

JZ: Hey u wan go pepper lunch tml mah?
Me: Tml Outram got thing lei... need go back
JZ: You dun wan go eat pepper lunch arh?
Me: Dun be stupid la plz... I tell you Outram got thing I need go back right... Still eat what stupid lunch. 
JZ: ok lo...then I asked Lian An(another outram CI) to go
Me: Dun be stupid also la... I need go back means he need go back also... dun try anything funny lei..

Inside of me was like... Wa this kind of people... dunno how to think one... XD

So the next day came... we went back Outram... and after our thing at about evening.. 4 or 5 o clock? ... so heng JZ called again

JZ: Eh wan go eat Pepper Lunch now again mah
Me: You stupid or wat... now 5 o clock already lei... still eating lunch arh... go eat dinner already...
JZ: Erm... "Pepper Lunch" is a shop name.... not means go eat Lunch...
Me: O... like that arh...ok meet where?

This is a clear-cut example of what it means by.. Others suffering for your ignorance.

End Part 2 of 3

Part 3 

Last night met JZ again at Nic's birthday... We were chatting and chatting until.... we talked about work...

JZ: blah blah blah ( i cant remember the starting) I going to "zhuo gong **" (meaning homework)
Me: You dun rubbish la you... you "zhou wat gong"... you also dun work one... and the list just goes on and goes...
JZ: Erm... I mean zhou gong ke lei... do homework..
Me: You said that meh? you didnt say go work?
Jonthan: Yea he said that
Me: ops...sorry


kay yong || Sunday, November 9, 2008 || 10:38 AM