ABOUT ME!@!

Name: Lim Kay Yong
Alias: liGhtwinGer x Chikalongtong

My Beliefs

True peaces comes along when the power of love is greater than the love of power

Nothing is born good nor evil, we are formed by what we see and experience

The "World" is shaped by how you would imaged it to be

The greatest people on earth are the ones who created "Language"

War separate not a Man with his Women,But a Country from the World


Past Posts

The Third Revolution


Answer


TagTagTag!@!



Twitter + Twiteer
MUSIC x,x


LINKS!@!
Outram Secondary School
Outram Npcc Website


Billy
Cynthia
Denise
Fiona
Gabrielle
Hong Ling
Jian Zhong
KiSa
Mahorela
Tiffany
WeiTing
Yeehong
ARCHIVES
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
Credits
nikz
blogskins
blogger

Counted x,x
Free Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter
What happened on thurs and fri?

Wed and Thurs Night was disastrous.... Reason being? All thanks to her




Had to baby-sit her and ENTERTAIN HER FOR 2 NIGHTS! Its not an easy task seriously... You all should be grateful that your parents endure so much nonsense from you when you are young...



And look at the circle part.... This was my bed for 2 days... WHY!? because the little girl is sacred.. she asked me to sleep beside her... BUT WELL as the saying goes... "boy girl thin thin no green" So... no choice...i had to sleep at that little corner

Well... By Friday... i was really... out of my limit...so had no choice... but to ask my mother to look after her...so that i can do my things....



Anyway...Here's some picture at SCC on thursday morning...


Although she is my saviour for Wednesday night... helping me to entertain the little girl... BUT HER PICs ARE STILL GOING TO COME UP HERE.... MUAHAHAHHA.... NO EXCUSE
The BAO YA 
Erm... PEACE? :P 

:+
PEACE :D




Then came saturday... Recieved a message from Mr Samuel at the morning asking me if I was going to anime fest...so since i got time before going for my jabs...might as well take a trip down... took quite a no. of pictures today...




Sailor Moon? If i am not wrong







Bleach








Not Sure




HITMAN REBORN!




Bleach Again










Sailor Moon again...







TV crew? LOL!



Not sure what this is



















Mixture of various




Dunno Too














KAIRI FROM KINGDOM HEARTS(if i am right) <3>














Naruto (100+1% correct)













Counter for registeration




Dunno too






HITMAN REBORN! AGAIN! 
(Should be)










Dunno















































































Garaa





















Prince of Tennis















Dunno what anime too... But well... since i know the person.. so special! BIGGER IMAGE!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And the most important one of all day and all times
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Somehow today... either my hands are shaky...or the camera got problems...got alot of lousy shots.

NEW SONG... O well..its quite long already.. but i was outdated so YEA... ITS A NEW SONG

Original / Romaji Lyrics

English Translation

 Saigo no kisu wa

 Tabako no flavor ga shita

 Nigakute setsunai kaori

the last kiss

tasted like tobacco

a bitter and sad smell

 Ashita no imagoro ni wa

 Anata wa doko ni iru n' darou

 Dare wo omotte 'ru n' darou

tomorrow, at this time

where will you be?

who will you be thinking about?

 You are always gonna be my love

 Itsu ka dare ka to mata koi ni ochite mo

 I'll remember to love

 You taught me how

 You are always gonna be the one

 Ima wa mada kanashii love song

 Atarashii uta utaeru made

you are always gonna be my love

even if I fall in love with someone once again

I'll remember to love

you taught me how

you are always gonna be the one

it's still a sad song

until I can sing a new song

 Tachidomaru jikan ga

 Ugoki-dasou to shite 'ru

 Wasuretaku nai koto bakari

the paused time is

about to start moving

there's many things that I don't want to forget about

 Ashita no imagoro ni wa

 Watashi wa kitto naite 'ru

 Anata wo omotte 'ru n' darou

tomorrow, at this time

I will probably be crying

I will probably be thinking about you

 You will always be inside my heart

 Itsu mo anata dake no basho ga aru kara

 I hope that I have a place in your heart too

 Now and forever you are still the one

 Ima wa mada kanashii love song

 Atarashii uta utaeru made

you will always be inside my heart

you will always have your own place

I hope that I have a place in your heart too

now and forever you are still the one

it's still a sad song

until I can sing a new song

 You are always gonna be my love

 Itsu ka dare ka to mata koi ni ochite mo

 I'll remember to love

 You taught me how

 You are always gonna be the one

 Mada kanashii love song

 Now and forever...

you are always gonna be my love

even if I fall in love with someone once again

I'll remember to love

you taught me how

you are always gonna be the one

it's still a sad song

until I can sing a new song

 



kay yong || Sunday, November 23, 2008 || 3:16 AM