|
| |
|
WA
|
To all readers,
The following post is very serious, and it is no laughing matter, so take it seriously as you are reading it.
Just recently... I heard a rumour... a rumour about someone... Someone who says that Outram NPCC is lousy... As a instructor there, how can I ever take this.
Some of my friends told me this. "If I were you, I would have go and find him...and just wack him" "That guy deserves to be wacked, in secondary school alot of ppl not happy already..."
But well, there are some... who gave this advice "He is childish one... no need to stand as low as him...."
And yes... I think that the last advice was good. Why should I... go down so low... as to compete with someone... who MOLESTED A GIRL BEFORE ... Yea... I agree too... its not as if like i molested someone before... got no ground for competition too...
Why should I... a CI... who pass out from 73rd batch CIBTC go and argue with someone... who BEGGED to let him become a CI...but was REJECTED
So yea...I shall heed my friend advice...and maybe just let it be.... What do you think? post your comments on the tagboard :D
|
|
|
| |
|