This is 3.06am now... Why am I blogging so late in the night? Why am I not sleeping? Why am I alone in front of my com Why am I not chatting with anyone Why...Why does this seems like an Emo Post Why does Emo Post have a typical pattern
But sadly...
Why is this not an Emo Post....
SO WELL!!! Reason for coming online so late and blogging so late is due to 1 sms at 4+ pm stating
"Wan go watch movie mah?" And watch a midnight movie somemore...
And yea...There from 4+ relax play slacked till 10.40 until preparing to go out..
Steps before going out
- Change clothes
- SMS all relevant people this message "From Outram Sec how to go **Meeting Place** - This is the benefit of staying just so near Outram Sec
- Leave home
While on my way to the bus stop...felt a little hungry so asked the others if they wanted to eat and THIS WAS THE FOLLOWING! *Note, the following may not be suitable for everyone** - Me: I leaving home now... Go eat lei...
- Friend A: Jia Simi Lanjiao
- Me: You short dirty smelly lan jiao with tomato sauce
- Friend A:Along with your smelly chesse pie?
Then took the bus and reached (actually i alighted one stop earlier so had to take another bus for just one stop) And here comes the legendary stunt. At 11.30 just before the movie start... Lianan asked me to buy tickets first because he is reaching At 11.40, Jinming and Lian An told me that they are reached already... So i went to the escalator and lift that side to wait for them... At 11.50, I am Still waiting....
Yes... This is the legendary Stunt of "I reached already" a.k.a. "One More Turn" Then the movie started.. - Drag me to Hell - And we watched... and we SCREAMED! opsss And we grabbed onto each other's Hand Body and Legs... After that we went to eat... Chit chat about the happenings during our Secondary school life... And how we all wished for just one same thing... Poly Life/Class could take the same level of jokes as our Secondary School Life/Class
|