|
| |
|
A Story when I was in Sec 3, Preparing for ATC campfire
|
During my Sec 3 NPCC year, I was appointed as the organiser for Area14 ATC campfire.
During the planning phrase the team had afew meetings and an incident happened while me and my partner (Merlvin) was on our way to the meeting place at Queenstown Secondary School.
Merlvin and I were walking from Tiong Bahru Plaza to the opposite bus stop that day. While we were walking we saw 2 person who looked very familiar so we decided to stop and ask them...
Merlvin and Me: Hey...you 2 look very familiar, you 2 from NPCC? Them: ya... you inside campfire committee? Us: ya... Them: Wa... you also inside arh... that STUPID KAYYONG also ask you to go? **At this point, I was too stunned to say anything, and cant stop laughing** Merlvin: ya lo that stupid kayyong also ask me to go... Them: continues and blah blah blah until.... Merlvin says: Actually...you know arh...the person standing beside me... he is KayYong lei... Them: O..
And poof! they CHIONG and board on a bus...and didnt come for meeting
Thats roughly what happened... and yea... lesson learnt
"Never badmouth a person especially when you don't know who you are talking to"
(Althought its not the exact conversation text..buts its roughly there, the idea is there)
|
|
|
| |
|